All six seminars held during the Colonial Coin Collectors Club’s recent virtual convention are now available on the group’s website.
The topics include:
- “The Long and Twisted Road to Virginia Halfpence,” by Roger Moore;
- “Colonial History of the Caribbean, Central and South America,” by David Menchell;
- “Introduction to British and Irish Coppers Used in Colonial North America,” by Jeff Rock;
- “The Immigrants: Sources and Methods,” by John Kraljevich;
- “Colonial 101,” by Jim Glickman; and
- “Continental Currency: Patriotism in Print,” by Leo Shane.
To watch the seminars, which were produced by Lianna Spurrier, the creative director of Numismatic Marketing (a marketing and media services firm based in Virginia), visit colonialcoins.org/c4media, where another six short videos are also hosted.
Founded in 1993, the U.S.-based club serves collectors of early American numismatic material.