There are two major shows slated to take place in two provinces this week.
First up is Nuphilex, which will be held at a new venue—the McGill New Residence Hall on 3625 Parc Ave., in Montréal—on March 1-3.
Regular admission is $5 on Friday and Saturday and free on Sunday while early bird admission is $25 and begins on Friday at 8 a.m.
The bourse will be open to the public on Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and on Sunday from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Later this week, from March 2-3, the Calgary Numismatic Society Annual Spring Money Fair will be held at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Centre on 2120 16th Ave. NE., in Calgary.
Hosted by the Calgary Numismatic Society, which will also host this year’s Royal Canadian Numismatic Association Convention from July 16-20, the show will be open to the public from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Admission is $5 (children aged 16 and under are free with an adult), and parking is free. There will be more than 55 dealer and exhibit tables on the bourse plus a youth club table and hourly draw prizes.
There are five major shows slated to take place next week.
- the Mississauga Coin and Stamp Show, to be held March 3 in Mississauga;
- the 57th Annual Spring Coin Show, to be held March 3 in Livonia, Mich.;
- the Dearborn Coin and Currency Show, to be held March 7 in Dearborn, Mich.;
- the Edmonton Coin Show and Sale, to be held March 9 in Edmonton; and
- the 28th Annual Cambridge Coin Show, to be held March 9 in Cambridge, Ont.
For more information about upcoming shows, visit our “Events” page or look out for our Canadian Coin and Stamp Show Planner 2019, which is a comprehensive handbook-sized listing of all local, regional and national shows in Canada as well as major international shows abroad.