KEY SELLING POINTS
- Proof quality 99.99% pure gold
- Australian legal tender
- Extremely limited mintage – 50
- Presentation packaging
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The Perth Mint is pleased to present this stunning 5oz gold proof coin featuring the latest kangaroo design.
Each coin is struck by The Perth Mint from 5oz of 99.99% pure gold in proof quality and issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 50 of the Australian Kangaroo 2022 5oz Gold Proof Coin.
The coin’s reverse portrays a kangaroo and its joey bounding across a flat, grassy plain with hillocks on the horizon. As well as the inscription ‘KANGAROO’ and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, the design includes the coin’s weight, purity and 2022 year-date.
The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are depicted on the coin’s obverse.
Each coin is presented in a prestigious timber display case within an illustrated shipper and is accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
PRICING – RECOMMENDED RETAIL
|Australian Kangaroo 2022 5oz Gold Proof Coin||$18,995.00||$1,726.82|
Notes on Pricing:
- Indicative Total Price (incl. metal) is based on the metal price of gold AUD2,564.53/oz to be used as a guide only.
- The pricing is based on a margin over the prevailing spot price of the metal at the time of order.
- The Perth Mint reserves the right to amend the above prices in the event of substantial movement in the metal price.
|Gold Content (Troy oz)||5|
|Monetary Denomination (AUD)||500|
|Fineness (% purity)||99.99|
|Minimum Gross Weight (g)||155.533|
|Maximum Diameter (mm)||50.80|
|Maximum Thickness (mm)||5.90|
Note: The year-date on each coin does not necessarily indicate the year of release or the year in which it was minted.