- 99.99% pure silver
- Stunning coloured high relief design
- Australian legal tender • Limited mintage – 5,000
- Presentation packaging • Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
This 1oz silver coloured coin features the iconic kangaroo in stunning coloured high relief.
Each coin is struck by The Perth Mint from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver and issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 5,000 of the Australian Kangaroo 2022 1oz Silver Proof High Relief Coloured Coin.
The reverse of the coin portrays a bounding kangaroo and its joey in colour. Other coloured elements in the design comprise a grassy plain with red soils and hillocks on the horizon. As well as the inscription ‘KANGAROO’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, the reverse also incorporates the coin’s weight, purity and 2022 year-date.
The obverse bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the coin’s monetary denomination.
The coin has been struck with an extra-deep blank to showcase its superbly detailed design in high relief.
The coin is housed in a classic display case with a clear lid. Packaged with an illustrated shipper, each coin is accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
RECOMMENDED RETAIL (AUD INCLUDING METAL)
|Australian Kangaroo 2022 1oz Silver Proof High Relief Coloured Coin||$124.95||$11.36|
Notes on Pricing:
- Indicative Total Price (incl. metal) is based on the metal price of silver AUD 31.79/oz to be used as a guide only.
- The pricing is based on a margin over the prevailing spot price of the metal at the time of order.
- Volume discounts apply to individual orders only. To receive the volume break, you must order the relevant number of units for delivery in one shipment.
- The Perth Mint reserves the right to amend the above prices in the event of substantial movement in the metal price.
|Silver Content (Troy oz)||1|
|Monetary Denomination (AUD)||1|
|Fineness (% purity)||99.99|
|Minimum Gross Weight (g)||31.107|
|Maximum Diameter (mm)||32.60|
|Maximum Thickness (mm)||6.10|