KEY SELLING POINTS
- Proof quality 99.99% pure gold
- 2022 kangaroo design
- Limited mintage – 500
- Australian legal tender
- Presentation packaging
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The Perth Mint is pleased to present this stunning 1/4oz gold proof coin featuring the 2022 kangaroo design.
Each coin is struck by The Perth Mint from 1/4oz of 99.99% pure gold in proof quality and issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 500 of the Australian Kangaroo 2022 1/4oz Gold Proof Coin.
The coin’s reverse portrays a kangaroo and its joey bounding across a flat, grassy plain with hillocks on the horizon. As well as the inscription ‘KANGAROO’ and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, the design includes the coin’s weight, purity and 2022 year-date.
The coin’s obverse bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
The coin is housed in a classic display case with a wooden lid. Packaged within an illustrated shipper, each coin is accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
PRICING – RECOMMENDED RETAIL
|Australian Kangaroo 2022 1/4oz Gold Proof Coin||$999.00||$90.82|
Notes on Pricing:
- Indicative Total Price (incl. metal) is based on the metal price of gold AUD2,567.81/oz to be used as a guide only.
- The pricing is based on a margin over the prevailing spot price of the metal at the time of order.
- The Perth Mint reserves the right to amend the above prices in the event of substantial movement in the metal price.
|Gold Content (Troy oz)||0.25|
|Monetary Denomination (AUD)||25|
|Fineness (% purity)||99.99|
|Minimum Gross Weight (g)||7.777|
|Maximum Diameter (mm)||20.60|
|Maximum Thickness (mm)||2.30|
Note: The year-date on each coin does not necessarily indicate the year of release or the year in which it was minted.