The bourse and exhibit hall will be open to the public today from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and tomorrow from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. The convention boasts more than 60 dealer tables, an extensive auction, a vast offering of competitive exhibits and a variety of meetings, presentations and social gatherings.
The six-day event is being held at Hôtel Mortagne on 1228 Nobel St. in Boucherville, which is just east of Montréal on the south shore of the St. Lawrence River.
THIS MORNING’S MEETINGS
Today’s events will begin with three separate meetings from 8 a.m.-10 a.m.:
- the Meet the Trends editor session, sponsored by Canadian Coin News, in the Pierre Boucher Room;
- the Canadian Numismatic Research Society (CNRS) invitation-only breakfast in Room Percées A; and
- the Canadian Association of Wooden Money Collectors (CAWMC) breakfast in Room Montarville (pre-purchased tickets required).
The remaining schedule of today’s events is listed below.
- 8 a.m.-5 p.m.: Registration open [Le Foyer]
- 9 a.m.-10 a.m.: Bourse and exhibits preview [Iles de Boucherville] (Registrants and dealers only; badge required)
- 9 a.m.-3 p.m.: TCNC auction lot pickup [Iles de Boucherville]
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Bourse and exhibits open to public [Iles de Boucherville]
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: Coin Kids table open [Le Foyer]
- 10:30 a.m.-noon: RCNA annual general meeting [Iles Percées B]
- 10:30 a.m.-5 p.m.: Hospitality suite open [Hospitality Suite] (Registrants and dealers only; badge required)
- 11 a.m.-5 p.m.: Book fair table open [Le Foyer]
- 12:15 p.m.-1:30 p.m.: RCNA awards presentation [Iles Percées B]
- 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m.: Canadian Association of Token Collectors (CATC) meeting [Pierre Boucher Room]
- 2 p.m.-4 p.m.: Coin Kids junior auction and meeting [R-100] (Young collectors invited; parents or guardians can attend as observers only)
- 2 p.m.-4:30 p.m.: Canadian Tire Coupon Collectors Club (CTCCC) meeting [Montarville Room]
- 2:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.: Canadian Association for Numismatic Editors and Writers (CANEW) meeting [Iles Percées B]
- 3 p.m.-5:30 p.m.: Canadian Centennial Collectors Club (CCCC) meeting [Pierre Boucher Room]
- 3 p.m.-7 p.m.: TCNC auction session three [Mortagne Room]
- 6 p.m.-7 p.m.: Pre-banquet reception [Foyer Iles Percée] (Banquet ticket holders only. Cash Bar.)
- 7 p.m.-10 p.m.: RCNA Banquet and awards presentations [Iles Percées A & B] (Pre-purchased tickets required; reserve seating positions at the registration desk starting July 21)
- 10 p.m.-11:30 p.m.: Post-banquet reception [Hospitality Suite] (Pre-purchased tickets required)