This is a big week of deadlines for sending holiday cards and parcels through Canada Post.
The Crown corporation on its website has set several deadlines for consumers to meet if they want their card and/or parcel to arrive to their destination before Christmas.
For mailing holiday cards:
- Local Delivery December 19
- Within Province December 18
- Outside Province December 17
As for ‘holiday packages’:
- Priority™ (Rush) December 23
- Xpresspost™ (Fast) December 22
- Regular Parcel™ (Most Economical) December 11
For more information on holiday delivery deadlines, click here.