Hamilton Coin Club
Revived by several Ontario Numismatic Association members in 2019, the Hamilton Coin Club (HCC) follows an earlier group founded in August 1952 by Eugene Culp and other collectors.
The original 16 charter members of the 20th-century Hamilton club met at the downtown YMCA for the first few years before moving the meetings in 1956 to the Wentworth Arms Hotel. The club hosted its first CNA Convention in 1957. The HCC hosted the CNA again in 1961, 1974. 1984 and 1994. The HCC hosted its only ONA show in 1979. For many years the HCC held coin shows every year.