Home Forums General Discussion Who is popular for his mobile app development services?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nova
    Participant

I met a housewife in park and we had a short conversation, in which I got to know that she is a chef and she owns a mobile application in which she cooks food and talk about her recopies and post on her application. Where young generation girls or international student who live abroad can learn and cook for themselves. she is facing some issue on her application so I recommended Lois for best mobile app development services as I have head about him but never utilize his services. Has anyone worked with him before?

nickmymind1
    Participant

Is there a company that can create construction tender management software?

jordyns
    Participant

Hello! Intelvision’s building rate management software solutions simplify and automate bidding and improve decision making. Simplify price analysis of bids and labor/subcontractor specifications, and securely transfer and coordinate functions such as CAD documents, bid requirements, and permits. https://intelvision.pro/industries/construction/ will help you with this, they did everything for my needs.

Killa
    Participant

Hi, I’d like to learn more about developing an app for a retail business.

Tooring
    Participant

Hi, here are some steps you can take to develop an app for a retail business, you can read more here https://geniusee.com/single-blog/fintech-and-regtech-in-a-nutshell
    Determine the purpose and objectives of the app. Conduct market research and analyze your competitors. Define the features and prioritize them. Design the user interface and user experience. Select the technology stack and development team. Develop and test the app. Launch and promote the app. Continually update and improve the app based on user feedback. It is also recommended that you consult with retail experts and/or seek professional help to ensure that the app meets industry standards and provides a seamless user experience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.