Home Forums General Discussion Where do you listen to music?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RandyGoldy
    Participant

Can anyone recommend me streaming services with underground artists? I’m tired of all the popular ones, tbh

MarkUltra
    Participant

Have you tried just discovering new music? Pick one genre and look for new artists on your streaming service

Ultimer
    Participant

Well, I think it’s pretty hard to find underground artists on spotify or apple music, so you can try using something like soundcloud, there are many small artists that deserve more recognition, so I recommend you check out streaming services like this one, and I’m sure you’ll find a lot of new songs.

btclodarc
    Participant

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. mp3download.to

mp3jca
    Participant

Very a nice article. I really feel amazing and thank you very much for the good content. more info

kyllie
    Participant

Guys, and what do you think about various audiobooks? I would like to find something and cool right now so can you please help me with this thing

nickk6
    Participant

As for me, I’m a huge fan of various audiobooks and sometimes I download them with the help of 1377x and RARBG and by the way, if you are interested in this theme then check these audiobook torrenting sites because I’m sure that you will be able to find something reliable and nice for yourself there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.