Home Forums General Discussion Where can I leave feedback about the truconnect?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeremysaq
    Participant

Hello everybody. I was faced with a problem that it is very difficult for me to decide on the choice of a truconnect. Where can I read reviews of the different options?

jordibennedict
    Participant

Hey. In the mobile communication market, today you can find a large number of companies that provide free communication services for low-income citizens. One such company is Truconnect, which has proven itself quite well. The company provides free communication as well as wireless Internet access. To use the services of the company, it is enough to fill out an application on their website, and you can also contact truconnect customer service and with the help of representatives of the company, apply for services.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.