Home Forums General Discussion Survival Mode in the game Minecraft

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Maxxx17
    Participant

The popular game Minecraft literally abounds with a huge number of monsters that prefer to appear in the middle of the night, and even in the darkest places. In deep caves, especially the risk of meeting a hostile character. What do you remember about this mode?

Helen09
    Participant

However, the most valuable resources are hidden in such locations. Travelling underground, you will definitely find yourself in danger of encountering an aggressive mob. These creatures will not seem so scary if you take care to create a strong armor in advance. I like to play on minecraft prison servers because it’s the best server where there is almost everything.

Marckusha
    Participant

I do not like to create servers for survival on their own so I’m looking on the Internet already ready that created other users.

klintsmith
    Participant

Very interesting dude, thanks

HavenS
    Participant

Minecraft is of course the most popular game at the moment, but it is not the usual mode that makes it popular, but the modding in the game. By the way, you can try a few mods so that you are not so bored to play

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.