Home Forums General Discussion Inventory Software

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bucko
    Participant

Is there any good software out there to keep track of your inventory and keep an updated value as well?

mtecbc22
    Participant

The best one I found was liberty street.
    https://www.libertystreet.com/Coin-Collecting-Software.htm

They are available for different countries. The downside is they don’t work on IOS unless using parallels.

edd
    Participant

Ordered the C.D Canada usa great Britain from liberty street January 1st now January 22 still not here committing from Minnesota Why? And not missasaga through new york

edd
    Participant

received my liberty street coinmanage delux 6 weeks slow mail and very happy Canada USA GreatBritain plus a couple of other countries to download easy to use pretty neat upgrade last time 2001 having fun during Covid Thanks

Jesse
    Participant

Glad to hear it, edd!

Dartviking
    Participant

Would love to have my spreadsheet update from the CCN Trends, it is aligned in how I built it, but I either have to take pictures and convert to text or type it in manually.
    It does help that the indicators for the changes are on the Trends, so only have to change those, but don’t want to miss an issue or you will have to do them all again.
    Ideally the CCN Tends would have a paid option to download (since I already take pictures and convert te=he data to Excel easily enough, might as well automate it.
    Would even be a cool option to have your virtual album online here, where the inventory you have and information on each coin is stored and the Trends comes in for valuation, but then you could SHARE your album, possibly put up DUPLICATES for sale/trade, etc. but simply having the online inventory would be beneficial for lots.
    I do my coins and banknotes like this, I take pictures of every page of the Charlton data tables and convert to Excel and then update with the trends and works well once you have it setup.

Glad to hear it, edd!

IvoryHoward
    Participant

Thanks for info!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $49.99/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.