Home Forums Buying & Selling IN SEARCH OF RCM (2000P 50 CENT) CLOCK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nrsange
    Participant

Hello,

Does anyone have and want to sell their RCM clock with the 2000P 50 cent piece? I have located a few of the coins but really would like the have the clock with the embedded coin.

Cheers,
    Angela

CDNNumismatist
    Participant

Hi Angela,
    I haven’t come across any in my searches but will definitely let you know if I do.
    That’s fantastic you have located a few of the coins, wow! I was reading up on the P series lately and its really neat to read about modern day rarities.
    Jason

Dartviking
    Participant

Have been hunting for a 2000-P clock for ages, been close a few times, but no luck yet. Would love to get one of these, actually two, one for each of my boys.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $49.99/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.