Home Forums General Discussion IAmA 26 Year Old Being Swallowed Alive By Debt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fr33ddawgg
    Participant

I’ll leave this short and sweet, I live in a nice community with really good friends and family close by. I also have a relatively good job. The thing that gets me is that I had to finance my way through college to pay for extra bills which I couldn’t really afford at the time. Now I am to the point in my life where the debt for the purchases and credit I owe is actually greater than the actual Income I can afford. I can’t afford to even leave my house anymore, can’t even afford food, and have night terrors relating to how much I owe these credit companies. All of which I used to sustain myself to support my degree… Which I also owe money on. My car has broken down too many times, and I’m just plain depressed beyond belief at my situation. I know tons of people have it worse off than me in so many ways, but having myself this much in debt, is like a constant crushing feeling, I can’t breathe, can’t sleep, can’t concentrate and worst of all, can’t figure out what the hell I am supposed to do to get out of this shithole situation. Anyone been in a similar situation and successfully been able to get out of it? BTW if anyone can find some use for a high end computer tech, I’ll work for barely nothing. Noone wants to hire a part timer 🙁

I will appreciate any advice or guidance from anyone; seriously!

stedd
    Participant

I am very familiar with your situation. Just a year ago I was also drowning in debt. Every day I woke up and went to sleep with the thought that I had huge debts, which prevented me from living normally. Fortunately, after a while I was lucky enough to come across Pacific Debt Inc.
    I contacted these guys and explained my situation and they were able to help me quickly. I think you should contact them as well!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.