Home Forums General Discussion I want to start developing games

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JohnSnow471
    Participant

Hello everyone, can you recommend me any tutorials or articles that can help me figure out where to start developing games? I would like to learn everything, and in general find out how much you can earn on this.

CoddyG
    Participant

I advise you to study the article on indie game development, here https://kevurugames.com/blog/indie-game-development-the-all-you-need-guide-to-revenues-most-profitable-genres-monetization-bonus-top-10-best-indie-games-2020/ . There you can find out all the information that interests you, and you can find out about income, the most profitable genres of games, and a bunch of different information on this topic. I think that it can be useful for you if you have no experience in development at all.

EdwardLong
    Participant

Nice topic

chachafli
    Participant

That’s a great idea! I’m sure you can do it. Nowadays, the gaming industry is pretty popular, so you definitely won’t be left without a job. If you want to make your game more attractive, you can add something like skins in cs go so there would be websites like https://dmarket.com/trade-csgo-skins but about your game.

EdwardKeller
    Participant

It’s hard to tell right away, you need to study the issue in more detail

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.