Home Forums General Discussion I need an app developer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lucius
    Participant

Hi guys. I have a cool idea but I can’t do it myself. I have a fitness app project. I’m looking for developers to help make it happen. Thanks in advance and i hope to hear back soon.

palmariums
    Participant

Good question. Nowadays it is quite difficult to find a good mobile app developer. Nowadays the app market is huge and often people want to save money, but this is a huge mistake. If you need information about fitness app development, I want to recommend you a firm of my friends. I have known these guys for a long time and I want to tell you that they know what they are doing. If you are looking for a really high quality and serious organization then you are definitely here.

augustusx
    Participant

Thank you!!! I was just looking for something like this because I don’t have enough time. There are a lot of scammers nowadays, so I’m only looking for proven services with good reviews. I hope your tips will be helpful to me. Thanks buddy and have a good evening!

dewiclements
    Participant

Hi! Whether you are a fitness influencer or workout studio owner, creating a website can help you grow your business and set it apart from the competition. Here are extra tips on how to build a fitness website: first of all, do competitors’ research, then decide on the domain name, and only after choose a white-label solution, a website builder, or custom software development. Speaking about the company that I could recommend, it is sloboda-studio.com, it has been on the market for over 12+ years, building websites and apps for modern businesses.

mrbob0310
    Participant

Yes, I need a web developer as I need them so develop a mobile app so that if people want to visit my website for mobile so just download my app and start using it as my business is of smm services for that I need this.

Bob Retyp
    Participant

After I started my own school for kids to learn math, we ran into issues with student accounting and online lesson planning, so we tried to create our own application. After being directed to the company php development company , we were able to create a learning platform in just two weeks, so I advise in such circumstances to get in touch with experts right away.

Baliar
    Participant

The popularity of fitness apps has been growing lately. This is the solution that allows you to control the activity, weight, and burning calories. You can add the game and competition moment to the training process. On the one hand, the fitness app market is on the rise, on the other hand – the cost of user engagement is constantly increasing, and you need to make sure that the project is profitable. In this article we will describe how to CREATE A FITNESS APP, its cost, and characterize the successful fitness app and their features.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.