Home Forums General Discussion I don’t sleep well

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Garty
    Participant

I don’t sleep well. In fact, I hardly sleep. And, if you manage to fall asleep, then the quality of sleep is very low. I don’t feel like my body and mind are resting. What do you advise me to do?

Miuser
    Participant

You’d be surprised how many people suffer from insomnia, especially as they age. My mom barely sleeps at night. but during the day she is very passive and can sometimes take a nap on the sofa.

Juiyt
    Participant

This phenomenon is called biorhythm failure. Simple sleeping pills will not solve the problem. It is necessary to take the hormone melatonin in order to improve the body’s perception of the time of day.

Sawert
    Participant

For such ailments, there are specially designed dietary supplements. Melatonin capsules are usually popular. But I suggest you epitalon nanopep https://nanopep.net/ . This is a new dietary supplement with peptides that affects the functioning of the pineal gland and triggers the production of melatonin in the body itself. This is wow.

kimberlyjose
    Participant

Do Evening walk I suggest or do some exercises, this actually work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.