Home Forums General Discussion I decided to try bongs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Laroo
    Participant

Hi everyone, I decided to try bongs and also heard a lot of good reviews about it. Where to order this?

TheFirst01
    Participant

I can’t say I’ve never used drugs. On the contrary, each of my school friends spoke only negatively about weed, but I decided to try it. I ordered one of those dark bands on this page with multicolored smoke and resin, just to get started. Being a fan of photography and graphics, I unexpectedly started playing with my phone camera to find interesting ideas for new large round water pipes. One thing led to another, and I’m totally addicted to it!

kyllie
    Participant

Oh guys, can someone here please recommend me any reliable online shops where I will be able to order some weeds right now here? Thanks guys.

nickk6
    Participant

Yeah, it’s a nice idea and as for me, I believe that you need to pay attention to one website that is called oaseeds.com because there are a lot of different seeds and seed banks so you may visit them and have a glance at some of them right there. We can also discuss various marijuana seeds here. Good luck.

hosegef
    Participant

Keep it up!

BilliusF
    Participant

And I like to smoke marijuana in joints more, but I think that in fact there is no difference in the effect. By the way, where do you buy weed? I can recommend you the shop at the link https://weeddelivery.io/product-category/cannabis/aa/ , where I buy cannabis most often. I like that here you can buy high quality for little money and there is free shipping.

rob.rain
    Participant

My friends tell me to try the magic mushrooms. What are they and where can I buy them?

tylerrjack
    Participant

Magic mushrooms are a product that will make you experience an unusual range of feelings. For each person the magic mushrooms influence differently, depending on what kind of magic mushrooms you use and in what emotional state you are when you use them. You can buy them here on https://www.shrooms-online.net/shop/magic-mushroom-chocolate/. I recommend beginning with chocolate with magic mushrooms. You will find an overview of the product on the website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.