Home Forums General Discussion How to deepen my connections with my existing subscribers?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lucius
    Participant

Good evening, I want to deepen my connections with my existing subscribers and potentially attract additional people to my fan base. How can I accomplish this?

palmariums
    Participant

Hi. I understand that becoming a streamer on YouTube is not easy and not all accounts gain popularity. At least it doesn’t come at once and you have to be patient and persistent. But I advise any streamer to use specific methods of moderation in the chat and comments. If you’re not interested, take a look at this article at https://chekkee.com/how-to-moderate-your-youtube-live-stream-chat-comments/ . The extra help with moderation works great, and I’m sure it will help you too.

augustusx
    Participant

Thank you! It was important for me to hear the opinion of someone who already has experience in this field. Modern services are developing so fast that you just can’t keep up with everything. But thanks to you we have a chance to succeed:)

Belissimo
    Participant

From my experience streaming on twitch, I can tell you that first of all you should communicate a lot more with other participants, which in turn will give you followers as well. Well, the second option, as one of the most popular at the moment, you can go to the site at this address https://streamerplus.com/ and learn how to attract followers and get more real views through the purchase. In my case, it worked amazingly well, so I advise everyone to do the same.

AdrianaCateland
    Participant

I think communication with the audience is very important and the more lively communication with the audience, the more they want to watch you and interact)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.