Home Forums General Discussion How often do you communicate via messenger?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AlanWeb
    Participant

I do it every day. The thing is that my family now lives very far away from me. I have tried so many messengers, and now I’ve settled on WhatsApp. I like that the messages are very fast and I can easily send a lot of pictures. What about you?

Foxxi
    Participant

I think you made the right choice. Whatsapp is the best messenger for communication. As for me, I use this application also. I like that in this application you can hide your social status and that calls are absolutely free. Very often there are Softgoza updates that make this application even better.

saimekhn4
    Participant

great question to post such a great kind of website true update and lots more than thanks… lulubox apk

adrishkhan
    Participant

I believe you made the best decision. The best messaging app for communication is WhatsApp. As for me, I also use this programme. I enjoy that calls on this programme are completely free and that you may mask your social status. Impact of Service Quality on Customer Loyalty is something I am capable of because I have outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.