Home Forums General Discussion Hobby plans for 2019

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  geezer68 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jesse
    Participant

What are some of your big numismatic plans for next year?

Piles
    Participant

To sell off some excess unwanted material while also adding to my collection and maintaining my involvement in the hobby via club meetings and local area shows whenever possible. It is important that no matter how little you collect to remain connected in some meaningful way. Numismatics always needs champions, educators and promoters to keep the hobby alive and relevant.

geezer68
    Participant

For now, it’s trying to decide what to keep and what to dispose of. Not been active for quite a while and have some catching up to do as well. I also need to gather the nerve to pack and ship some coins to get graded properly. I still have jitters over sending my coins off by courier or post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $47.99/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.