Home Forums General Discussion Do you have in mind a good company for promotion and advertising?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vladimir1986
    Participant

I used to buy advertising for my business and I was very unhappy with the result I got in the end.
    And the result was just zero, that is, I just wasted my time and money promoting my business.
    Do you have in mind a good company for promotion and advertising?

AdrianaCateland
    Participant

I, too, have my own store, and I know like no one else how important good advertising is, even for a small business.
    I used to think that advertising is not that important and that it does not solve anything, but during the period when our sales were very low, I realized it from my own experience.
    Now I am working with Calgary SEO company To-The-TOP! http://to-the-top.ca they have helped me a lot in getting new clients and eliminating various problems that prevented us from getting many new clients.

KindaMan
    Participant

As for me, the best way to promote and advertise your business is quality SEO.
    I have been using SEO services for about 2 years now and I have not seen anything better than advertising through SEO.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.