Home Forums General Discussion creative 3D design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DalyMake
    Participant

I am building a house, I want furniture in it according to an individual project, I don’t want anyone else to have this. But how many have looked at the portfolio of companies, none of them liked everything of the same type, can you advise the creatives?

BarryBoy
    Participant

You know, I can tell you where to turn, we have recently completed a project to furnish our new office. I have never seen such an approach and quality of work. They are https://www.treenitro.com/3d-product-modeling/3d-furniture-modeling-services/ cool, they have not only 3D furniture projects, but also 3D exteriors, everything is very beautiful and clear.

EdwardKeller
    Participant

In principle, you can use this option

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.