Home Forums General Discussion create a beautiful logo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NickyNicks
    Participant

Guys, I need a recommendation. I want to create a beautiful logo. Of course I need a unique and high-quality set of templates, and so I’m looking for the right style and a good tool to work on this project. What have you used and what could you advise for a beginner in this business? Maybe there is some simple designer but with cool design ideas?

GreagSmith
    Participant

I tried many programs before I settled on one resource. This is Logo Maker by Turbologo, in my opinion one of the easiest to use logo generator This tool will help you choose a template that you really like. Because it is possible to choose from hundreds of design options to find the best one for your company. And the whole process takes up to ten minutes. I advise you to use it, I am sure you will appreciate its quality and convenience.

JeraiyOne
    Participant

Curto, I’m not a designer and was just looking for a simple and affordable service to create a logo. After all, I have already figured out what business I will do and to get a positive result I just need to come up with a logo that I will use for my company. So thanks for sharing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.