Home Forums General Discussion Clothes as a gift?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BilliusF
    Participant

Is it a good idea to give clothes as a gift? I’m just struggling to choose a present for a friend

xosta
    Participant

I think it’s actually a pretty cool gift, but you need to make sure that you know the size of a person and what he usually wears.

MarkUltra
    Participant

That’s true, you need to be sure that your gift will fit. When I was ordering a gift for my girlfriend from Printful, I made sure that the hoodie would suit her, and she’ll like the design. Everything was perfect, so you need to take care of these aspects as well if you want a person to like your gift.

OscarWeild
    Participant

The best gift is the one you’d really want to receive yourself, and we can help you find it. Here from personalised cards to marshmallows, Boomf have a huge range of gifts that will make your dad smile this Father’s Day.

mariannamay
    Participant

I love clothes and obviously would be happy to get a new shirt or a cool t-shirt. But here is one idea, if in doubt – choose your friend’s favorite store and give a certificate for some amount. So you can’t really guess.

RandyGoldy
    Participant

What do I do if my friend wears only Muslim clothing? She’s been telling me that it’s hard to find anything interesting to wear, but she got used to it.

OscarWeild
    Participant

Finding the perfect Father’s Day card for your father or stepfather might be difficult because everyone has a unique relationship with their father. If you want to express how much his contribution to your life is appreciated and respected, selecting from among the colorful and imaginative cards https://boomf.com/collections/father-in-law-cards is a terrific method to do it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.