Home Forums General Discussion Budget bathroom renovation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RandyGoldy
    Participant

Guys, I don’t have much money, but I understand that it’s time for me to repair the bathroom. What will you advice me?

xosta
    Participant

Can you borrow money from someone? Or save money, and only then start repairs.

BubbaNG
    Participant

Well, it is not necessary to save a large amount of money to make a cool and interesting repair. If you need to update your bathtub and tiles, then I advise you to check Tile Reglazing Queens. I think this is a great opportunity for those who want to make quick and budget repairs. Too bad I didn’t find this company earlier.

John11
    Participant

Advice
    It is not worth saving on a draft field and high-quality waterproofing, since this will help, in case of leaks, to save neighbors from below from flooding and avoid significant costs. For flooring, it is better to choose ceramic tiles in smaller sizes, so you will have less waste and you will avoid wasting materials. Also, choose a material with a rough surface to prevent the possibility of falling on a wet floor.

timmy7
    Participant

Yeah, but anyway I believe that you need to check some articles on the Internet or find some good and reliable Bathroom design services, as for me, I know that Matter Design is a good one but of course you may try to find someone else just please be careful with everything right there. Good luck guys

AliceGrace
    Participant

After the renovation in the bathroom, the ventilation does not work well for me. It seems to me that this is due to the wrong location. Who faced such a question?

SalmaLee
    Participant

I think that one of the most important things in the bathroom is repairing the sewer. I had so many problems due to the fact that I did not repair the sewer in time. Now it’s very hard to figure it out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.