Home Forums General Discussion Any advice on which solar panel to buy?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lucius
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. Any advice on what solar panel to buy and where? I am looking to buy solar panels and so far I have received few offers. Does anyone here have any experience with these systems? What are their pros and cons? Is it worth it?

palmariums
    Participant

Well, when I decided that I wanted my house to be solar powered, I knew from the beginning that I wasn’t the guy to do it all. A friend advised me to try this and I just ordered a solar system and everything for it. The experts did their job and I got a great system for my house. Not only am I saving on electricity, but I am also taking care of the environment.

augustusx
    Participant

An interesting topic, as I am a fan of green energy, this option is ideal for my home. In addition, you can save a lot of money and not depend on anyone. I will definitely take a look at your link. Thanks buddy!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.