Home Forums General Discussion An example of using a dating site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    koriolinn
    Participant

“When I was online dating, I went on a ton of Hinge dates, like maybe two first dates a week, that never amounted to much. Eventually I took the advice of my best guy friend, who told me that if I really wanted to meet a guy who was serious about a long-term relationship, I had to pay to be on a dating site—the now-defunct How About We. (But paid dating sites today include Match, eHarmony, JDate, etc.) I matched with a very attractive, 6’4″ man who wanted to take me out for mac and cheese and wine—my soul mate, obvi. It’s been five and a half years since that date and I’ve never logged back in. We got married four months ago!” —Meredith G., 31, New York City

vsifyz
    Participant

I see that your example turned out to be quite successful. However, there are those who have much more difficulty finding a partner. I mean women from the LGBT community. Girls are often embarrassed to advertise their relationship and their search for a girlfriend. But they can safely open themselves up to lesbiemates. This site is not only reliable but also very popular within the women’s community.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.