Home Forums General Discussion Where I can find and check proven reviews about uber in the USA? Reply To: Where I can find and check proven reviews about uber in the USA?

fr33ddawgg
Participant

Hey. I do not have my own car, so I used many taxi services to get around. But I recently found out about Uber, and now I use only their services. Here you can choose the class of cars that suits your budget. Drivers are always friendly, which greatly improves the quality of the trip. And the app is designed so that you are in complete control of your path. It works very well, but malfunctions can always happen, in such cases, contact customer service
for troubleshooting.

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.