Home Forums General Discussion Why do we use balloons for birthdays? Reply To: Why do we use balloons for birthdays?

Wertonas
Participant

Because birthday balloons are cheap and colorful, children like to buy them and play with them. Balloons were first used for scientific experiments and transportation, but they soon found their way into people’s hands as a tool for entertainment.
My oldest son is now 21 years old and still loves balloons very much. He plays with them like a child and it’s a lot of fun. Whenever I can, I buy him balloons all the time at https://balloons.online/licensed-mylar-and-foil-balloons/ . He likes balloons with different designs, so I buy him different ones all the time. He gets excited about them and it makes me feel good.

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.