Home Forums General Discussion What freight package will be cheaper and more reliable than pallets for sea tran Reply To: What freight package will be cheaper and more reliable than pallets for sea tran

esegres
Participant

I wouldn’t advise you to skimp on the packing of your freight if you’re carrying something that could become unusable due to damage. Very often during the delivery of my freight I have problems with careless loading on the ship and, accordingly, the pellets on which the freight is installed are often broken. This in’t critical for my containers, but it does affect its stability and therefore, I prefer to get restack pallets service https://pnwwarehousing.com/rework-freight.html when my freight changes ships at cross dock stations. I think that you could fix the problems with the packing of your shipment in a similar way. Try to search for this service in the price list of the company whose services you use.

Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $54.60/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.