The bourse and exhibit hall will be open to the public today from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. The show includes more than 60 dealer tables, an extensive auction, a vast offering of competitive exhibits and a variety of meetings, presentations and social gatherings.
This year’s convention is being held at Hôtel Mortagne on 1228 Nobel St. in Boucherville, which is just east of Montréal on the south shore of the St. Lawrence River.
Today’s schedule of events is listed below.
- 8 a.m.-10 a.m.: RCNA incoming executive meeting [Pierre Boucher Room]
- 9 a.m.-noon: Registration open [Le Foyer]
- 9 a.m.-10 a.m.: Bourse and exhibits preview [Iles de Boucherville] (Registrants and dealers only; badge required)
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m.: TCNC auction lot pickup [Iles de Boucherville]
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m.: Bourse and exhibits open to public [Iles de Boucherville]
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: Coin Kids table open [Le Foyer]
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Book fair table open [Le Foyer]
- 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: CAFNE board meeting [R-100] (Invitation only)
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: Hospitality suite open [Hospitality Suite] (Registrants and dealers only; badge required)
- 3 p.m.: Bourse closed (End of activities)