Home Forums General Discussion Kids – The Latest Trends In Cheap White Dresses For Kids | Jollyhers

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jollyhers 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jollyhers
    Participant

<p>It’s a weird feeling, being envious of a child.</p>
    <p>My daughter has this nice deep blue shirt from Jollyhers that looks great with <span class=”STYLE1″>boutique dresses for little girls</span> . She pairs the outfit with her motorcycle boots and looks way more hip than I do on most days.</p>
    <p>Kids’ clothes are becoming more and more refined, and with that comes added pressure—not to mention added expense—for parents. We can partially thank Pinterest, Instagram and reality stars like the Kardashians for the increasing emphasis on kids’ clothes. (Allegedly, Kim’s daughter, North West, is only allowed a fashion palate of oatmeal, grey and black). But it may also be the rise of the “mini me,” according to the Globe and Mail: “This penchant for mini-me minimalism marks a definitive shift from the last few decades, when dressing the next gen in distinctly kid-ish clothing was not just a norm but a sign of prosperity.”</p>
    <p>Nowadays, we want our kids to look like adults in mini blazers and fedoras, moto jackets and oatmeal-coloured tunics. Pinterest and Instagram are full of photos of trendy kids, some of whom are becoming micro-fashion stars in their own right.</p>
    <p>Alonso Mateo, a five-year-old fashion star, had hundreds of thousands of Instagram followers before his account was deleted (his stylist mom still posts photos, however). The selfie-loving child is never without his signature popped collar or a pair of aviator sunglasses. Of course, there are parody sites as well. The most well-known is My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Pinterest board, where Tiffany Beveridge uses real photos from kids’ fashion shoots and writes satirical descriptions about a fictional girl named Quinoa. It’s the hilarious descriptions that really highlight the ridiculousness of the photos.</p>
    <p>While the other kids were busy getting henna ankle tattoos, Quinoa and her friend Patina decided to raid the shoe cubbies and toss out all the Crocs as a gift to humanity. </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Click here http://www.jollyhers.com/ to enjoy cute summer dresses for your little girls now! Designable and stylish look!</p>
    <p></p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $45.75/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.