Home Forums Buying & Selling Buying coins from "The Coin Vault" company

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shannon 2 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Shannon
    Participant

Hi,

I purchased what I thought was a good deal last week from the shopping network “The Coin Vault”. Not knowing of this website until a couple of days ago I may have waited until I asked the following question: is a 1965-2011 mint sets ogp worth $639.96. What I received was a shipment consisting of 1965-1967 special mint set from the Philadelphia mint and 1968-2011 mint sets from the Philadelphia and Denver mints. All in original Government Packaging. I am interested in coin collecting for the investment value so surfice it to say I want to learn more and more about collecting. I have recently ordered the Red Book and was also interested in books, but only want to buy books that will help in learning the buying of coins for investing purposes.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    http://coinauctionshelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6779
    ICO Marketing Campaign

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep up to date with the numismatic community

Canadian Coin News

Canada

Canadian Coin News is Canada's premier source of information about coins, notes and medals.

Although we cover the entire world of numismatics, the majority of our readers are Canadian, and we concentrate on the unique circumstances surrounding collecting in our native land.

Send Us Your Event

Running an event? Send it to us and we will display it on Canadian Coin News!

Submit Event →

Subscribe To 26 Issues For Just $47.99/year

Subscribe today to receive Canada's premier coin publication. Canadian Coin News is available in both paper and digital forms.

Subscribe Now

We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Periodical Fund of the Department of Canadian Heritage.